Initial equipment

Rooms for the refugees should be big enough and of the same quality as for any other tenant. The rooms offered can be furnished or unfurnished. If unfurnished, the authorities furnish the room: a table, a chair, a bed.

There is always a (shared) toilet, a (shared) bathroom and a (shared) kitchen. 

The refugees should be able to buy food, shoes, clothes and other household goods themselves with the money they get from the authorities. Only if a household utensil is very expensive, for example a vacuum cleaner, it is bought for them, except TV sets. They only get curtains etc. if they live on the groundfloor with windows facing the street.

If they move house, they can´t claim all this help for a second time.

If you are looking for household goods you will find help with the Tschernobylhilfe.